There’s been quite a bit of buzz around the iPad lately, especially with the newly announced iPad 4 and iPad mini devices. Which is why we’re pleased to announce the latest addition to our platform, the ShoutEm iPad app builder.
ShoutEm iPad app builder dashboard
Our iPad-specific apps offer the following experience:
- Rich, responsive full-screen display
- Swipe easily through crisp photo, video and written content
- Fully customize your design elements, including complete color skinning and graphic element opportunities
After work on your app is complete, ShoutEm takes care of the entire publishing process to iTunes App Store and Google Play for you and provides automatic app and feature updates for the lifetime of your app. And it all comes for free:
- New features and modules
- Update of the app once a month or every second month
- Compatibility with new iOS and Android OS versions
To see a great ShoutEm-created iPad app in action we encourage you to check out The Next Web for iPad from our friends at The Next Web.
- Up to the minute global technology coverage
- Breaking news
- Daily Dose podcast
- Videos and photo galleries
iPad app builder video tutorial
It doesn’t take more than one minute to learn how to use our builder dashboard. The following video explains how to complete your app from start to finish in no time:
What the press is saying
“… Code-free services have emerged, but as you have likely seen, a majority of these options are sub-par. One company that stands out in the crowd, however, is ShoutEm.” – The Next Web
“ShoutEm’s app offering spreads from from mobile web to tablet, aiming at publishers that want to build for the iPad.” – TechCrunch
We truly believe that “Apps Should Be Easy”, and we hope you enjoy the latest addition to our rapidly expanding platform.