Startup guru Eric Ries knows the in”s and out”s of startup and entrepreneurial culture better than most. Having served various roles at his co-founded company IMVU, Ries” expertise comes from first-hand experience.
“Lean Startup isn”t about being cheap [but is about] being less wasteful and still doing things that are big,” Ries mentions.
An author, speaker and creator of the “Lean Startup methodology,” Eric recently released a new book The Lean Startup: How Today”s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses. ShoutEm is proud to provide his iOS and Android apps.
The Lean Startup (TLS) iPhone/ Android app utilizes many of ShoutEm”s features.
- News – Eric”s widely-read “Startup Lessons Learned” blog is viewable from the app.
- Events – Ries is often on the road, speaking at various conferences and meetups. His events feed keeps fans up on the next TLS event.
- Videos – Learn more about TLS, view various speeches and previews.
- Links – Our web module displays Eric”s Twitter feeds, provides a link to purchase the book and a list of meetups in your area.
- Community – The TLS app has its own in-app social network allowing him to connect with his followers in a unique way.
- Photos – See photos from the Startup casino online Lessons Learned conference and other events.
The Lean Startup iPad app, in the iTunes store now, provides a similar experience:
Download the App Today!
Eric Ries” startup knowledge will guide your ideas or business in the right direction. Be a part of the entrepreneurial discussion with The Lean Startup app.